Summer of Hitch love to LIFE IN A MOVIE girl




Every morning, I do a quick real time search of all things Hitchcock and Vertigo on Google.  The virtual shovel through of the last 24 hours of web comments always uncovers something of interest.  This morning the search led me to this lovely site hosted by a twenty-year old student.  Her collections of pictures are wonderful.  Two piqued my interest and are shared here.  And to the site's host, my sympathy for the squeaker on your exam.  Having been on both sides of the desk, it wasn't easy for the teacher, too. He or she probably went home to hang with friends, also--I can only hope their friends were as charming as yours.  Thanks for pix--and how do you do those motion ones?

Comments

  1. thank you so much for this! :) (i just found it haha)

    some of the motions are reblogged from other tumblrs, the ones that i do myself are done with Photoshop, but most of the gifs are reblogged!

    thanks,
    Ana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally passed the exam, though :) they changed the mark !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts